WOO I don’t know when this was sent because my phone never notifies me, but, here we go!
1. I have hair dyed red, recently cut very short
2. I purchased a new bed and frame and it is lovely and charming and actually very comfy, so I can sleep better at night.
3. I have a large bookshelf, filled, and I’ve actually read about 90% of the books on it. I’m proud of myself for that.
4. On July 5th, 2010, I became depressed, and it hasn’t stopped since, except brief periods of hypomania, and even rarer cases of mania. My brain is weird.
5. I seriously love being comfortable. I own a ridiculous amount of blankets and pillows, and I spend as much time as I can wrapped up in that fluffy bliss. It is the best relaxant ever.
To start anxiety meds or to not start anxiety meds… basically I have to make a change in my life regarding my mental health so I can either take on a second job or work towards assistant manager at Caribou. Gotta work up the courage to schedule appointments.
SNAILS EAT WORMS
why yes they do
and it’s fucking terrifying
I could have gone the rest of my life without seeing that.
I had a snail phase at one point
I love snails
after a while i became convinced that the words were mocking me
I WAS PROMISED A BATTLE
*throws down gauntlet*
Edit: Went back. This is the best thing to happen to my dashboard ever.
Reblogging again because my followers need to see this. To be clear, rebog, go to your actual blog, then click the picture.
THIS IS AMAZING